Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jewish Radio has a new voice

At least I think it has... and I have had a great time each time I broadcast a new show. Everybody has a dream (I usually have new ones everyday) but this is one of those things that I have always wanted to do. However, there were always a number of obstacles:

First - I have no budget or sponsor to have a start up Jewish radio program.

Second - How could I broadcast beyond my local neighborhood?

Third – What time could I broadcast the show? I have so many other commitments; there is no way to get on the air with any set/regular schedule.

Well thanks to technology; the time couldn’t be any better. I found a new affordable broadcast platform and I found a time that doesn’t conflict with anything other than my sleep, at 6:00am.

The show is archived after each broadcast so anyone can hear and enjoy it all over the world, as long you understand English. I have so many exciting ideas for interviews, bits, contest and fun commentary. I know that I enjoy it and hope you will too. This is anything but your classic Jewish radio…. Tune in and you be the judge.

Just click on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/broide and the show is called Jewish Pride.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment